Bad/weak internet connection can be one of the reasons why video becomes low quality. Another factor might be Instagram settings when using mobile data. … The camera settings of the phone might also be unbalanced. Another reason might be that the application is not updated, so that’s why it’s not working properly.
How do you fix bad quality videos on Instagram?
- Step 1 Open the default Camera app on your phone.
- Step 2 Click on the Settings icon shaped like the gear icon.
- Step 3 Adjust the picture and video size to the highest quality.
- Step 1 Launch iPhone Settings app on your phone.
- Step 2 Find Camera.
- Step 3 Adjust camera quality and toggle the “Auto DHR” on.
Why do my Instagram videos look blurry?
1. Check Internet connection. If your Internet connection is unstable, uploaded Instagram videos may be blurred because they have not been fully loaded. While you are uploading a video to Instagram with a poor Internet connection, Instagram will automatically reduce the quality of the video for upload.
Why is my video stretched on Instagram?
And insta is very strict about sizes if you do not upload having aspect ratio 9:16 it will zoom or stretch the size to fit its requirement which may lowers the picture quality and sometimes removes important parts of picture.