Restart or update your app: Close the Facebook app on your mobile device and restart the app. Make sure you’ve downloaded the most recent version of the Facebook app.
How do you fix Facebook videos not playing?
Check for the below-mentioned reasons resulting in such a problem and fix them soon.
- Corrupt cache: …
- Invalid Configurations: …
- Disabled flash content: …
- Improper launching: …
- Low network speed or poor network signal: …
- Insufficient room: …
- Update the Facebook App. …
- Clear Facebook App Caches.
Why won’t videos play on my Android phone?
Clear cache and history files in Android phone. Clear cache in YouTube app. Update your YouTube, or Facebook app. Uninstall recently downloaded apps.
How do you clear cache A on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why are my Facebook videos not automatically playing?
Click the menu button at the top right of your screen. Once you’re there, scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings.” Scroll down until you find “Media and Contacts” and tap on it. Tap on “Autoplay” and set it to “Never Autoplay Videos.”
How do I update Facebook on Android?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.
Why video is not playing on my phone?
Fix 4: Clear YouTube’s Cache Data
Sometimes, the accumulation of too much cache data on the app can make it malfunction. To fix the YouTube videos not playing on Android, you can simply erase its cache. Just go to its Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage and tap on the “Clear Cache” button.
How do I clean my cache on my Android phone?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Why are the videos in my gallery not playing?
Try going to Settings>Apps, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open it again and wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild.
What happens if I clear Facebook cache?
If you use the “Clear Data” button on your Android phone to clear the local data, that is all you’re clearing. Anything related to your account that is stored on your device will go away, but your primary account info, and anything else stored on Facebook’s servers, is still out there.
Can I clear Facebook data Android?
Open Facebook for Android. Next, tap on the Menu (three horizontal lines). Go to Settings & Privacy and select General, then tap on Clear Browsing Data From Your Phone.
How do I clear Facebook cache on Samsung?
How to clear Facebook cache on the Galaxy S7
- Turn on your Galaxy S7.
- Go to Settings > App Manager.
- Select the app you want to clear the cache for.
- After you’ve selected the app, look for the app info screen.
- Select on Clear Cache.
- To clear the app cache for all apps, go to Settings > Storage.