How do I open an Instagram 360 file?
When you connect your Insta360 camera to a computer via USB and access the files on it, you will see a bunch of INSP files in the DCIM folder on the device. To work with those files, you’ll need to download and install Insta360 Studio 2019 (same software works with both the ONE X and ONE R).
How to Upload 360 Enabled Videos to YouTube
- Download the 360° Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows.
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. …
- Select the video file and the checkbox for Spherical and click Save as. …
- Enter a name for the file and save the file. …
- Upload the new file to YouTube.
How do you download pictures from Instagram 360?
Open Android File Transfer.
Download files from GO 2 to the Insta360 App
- Connect GO 2 to your phone via the Insta360 App; Learn how to connect.
- Enter the Album page, then select Camera.
- Tap the multi-select icon in the upper right corner of the page and select the files you want to download.
- Open GO App.
- Tap Album -> select a photo/video.
- Tap the Share button in the top right corner.
- Then the files will be saved to your phone’s local album automatically, then you can directly share to Insta360 community or other social platforms.
How do I export 360 videos?
To export your footage, select your timeline and hit Ctrl/Cmd+M or go to the menu File > Export > Media . This will pop up your export window. Once you select your desired codec, scroll to the bottom of the Video tab to make sure the Video Is VR checkbox is selected and the Frame Layout is correct.
How do you download a video from Instagram 360 r?
Connect ONE R to your phone using the ONE R app.
Export files to phone’s local album or share to other social platforms：
- Open the video/photo you want to export or share.
- Tap the “Share” icon in the top right corner.
- The video/photo will then be exported to your phone’s local album.
Way #1: From My Media, click the Select button, select photos to share, then click the share button. Way #2: From any photo, click the share button, then select the “Share on Momento360” option.
Where can I find 360 videos?
Let’s share the top 5 360 degree video websites to watch 360 panorama video.
- YouTube. In March 2015, YouTube first launched the support for 360-degree videos. …
- 2. Facebook. The second site to watch 360-degree videos is Facebook which served up 360 videos in September of 2015. …
- 360RIZE (Formerly 360Heros) …
- AirPano. …
- VeeR VR.
How can I watch 360 videos on my iPhone?
Top 5 iOS 360 degree video player apps
- Mobile VR Station. Mobile VR station is another very popular VR video app that is considered as much better than Homido by many. …
- Carl Zeiss VR One Cinema. …
- in360Tube. …
- 360 VR Video.
What is an Insv file?
An INSV file contains panoramic video saved in the Insta360 INSV format. It stores video captured by an Insta360 camera, which is used to record 360-degree video and images. INSV files are typically used by videographers and extreme sports enthusiasts. … insv file extension to . mp4 and open it as an MP4 file.