How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon. …
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
To share feed posts to stories:
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Do videos on Instagram stories have sound?
iOS 15 Update Issue Causes No Sound in Instagram Stories. In September 2021, Apple released its latest major version of the iOS operating system, known as iOS 15. Users have been complaining about not hearing audio in Instagram Stories. … Now there’s no sound on your Instagram Stories.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
Why won’t videos play on Instagram stories?
The most common causes of Instagram won’t load include: You are using poor WiFi or cellular data internet connection to stream Instagram videos. There’s corrupted data in your Instagram app or you’re using an out-dated Instagram app. The Instagram video you want to play has been deleted by its publisher.
How do you make a story with music on Instagram?
When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
Why can’t I hear the music on my Instagram story?
Following the release of Apple’s iOS 15 update, some users have reported strange behavior on Instagram — when an iPhone’s ringer switch is set to silent mode, stories play without audio. … Silent mode is primarily meant to control system sounds like ringtones and text tones, not the audio you hear inside apps.
Why is music not working on Instagram stories?
Log out and then log back into the app. Delete and re-install the Instagram app. Make sure you’ve updated your app. Try using VPN to access the music feature.
Why does my Instagram story have no music?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. Your app is out of date.