If it’s your fake account, simply go to settings > account settings > General > deactivate. Enter the password in order to be able to deactivate, then select a reason and select deactivate.
How long does it take for Facebook to remove a fake account?
It can take Facebook anywhere between 48 hours to 45 days to process your request.
How do I delete a fake Facebook account without the password?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
How do I report a fake FB account?
If you have a Facebook account and want to report a profile or Page:
- Go to the profile or Page of the impersonating account.
- Click below the cover photo.
- If you’re reporting a Page, select Find Support or Report Page. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report.
How many reports are needed to delete a Facebook account?
How many reports are needed for deleting a Facebook account? Only one legitimate report is necessary. But you can send as many fake reports as you want, you’ll never get them banned. Formerly working at Facebook moderation, it doesn’t matter how many reports.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
What happens when a Facebook account is reported?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow our Community Standards. Unless you’re reporting an incident of intellectual property infringement, your report will be kept confidential and the account you reported won’t see who reported them.
What happens if someone reports you on Facebook?
What does reporting someone mean? Facebook will receive and review your complaint. If the person you reported has violated Facebook’s Community Standards, then his or her account will be disabled. Depending on the offense, the account could be disabled permanently.
Can you tell who reported you on Facebook?
You cannot find out who reported you on Facebook. Facebook keeps this information confidential as it could become a problem if you knew who it was that reported you.