- Go to your Facebook Developer Dashboard.
- In the left navigation menu, click on Settings, then click on Basic in the submenu.
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
Where can I find privacy policies?
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. You can delete your account any time.
Where is my privacy setting?
Choose your privacy settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security.
- Tap the feature you want to update:
How do I add privacy to my Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Select your app.
- Select Store Listing.