Live streams are available to viewers with or without a Facebook account. Viewers without a Facebook account can access the stream directly using the livestream URL, or they can watch the live stream embed on your website or blog (please see the next section for more information about embedding a live stream).
Can you watch Facebook live without being friends?
If the live stream is from a public page and is open to everyone, you can watch it without a Facebook profile (or without logging in). But if you want to watch your friends’ live stream and they set the privacy to “friends only”, you need to log in to watch the live video.
Can anyone watch a Facebook live video?
How to Watch Facebook Live on Android. If you want to watch Facebook Live on your Android device, you can once again turn to your News Feed or use the dedicated link.
When you watch someone live on Facebook can they see you?
A live stream is a one-way video broadcast where the audience will be able to visually see the live streamer. The live streamer will also be able to “see” who is watching their live stream and have the ability to chat and interact with their audience – but the faces of the audience cannot be seen.
How do you watch live streams on Facebook?
To find live videos on Facebook directly, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android. Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android. From your News Feed, tap . Tap Live Videos.
How do I join a live video on Facebook?
To join a live video:
- Tap at the bottom of the live video.
- Tap Send Request.
- Once your request is accepted, you’ll receive a notification that you’re about to join the live video.
- You can also join a live video you’ve been invited to by going to your notifications and tapping Join.
How does Facebook Live work?
- Launch your Facebook for Android app.
- Tap “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your news feed.
- Tap Go Live.
- Write an optional description for your broadcast.
- Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
When you go live on Facebook Is it public?
If you’re posting from a personal Facebook account, select a privacy setting. If you’re posting from a Facebook business page, your Facebook Live video will be public automatically.
Schedule a live video broadcast on Facebook
- Go to Live Producer.
- Select Create live video event.
- Name your event, and choose the Date and Time of your live broadcast. …
- Set up the rest of your scheduled broadcast as you would when you Set up a live video post.
- Click Create event to schedule your broadcast.
Can a person tell I’m watching their live video if I don’t interact or comment on it?
No, he/she can’t know if you are watching his/her live video unless you comment on that live video.
Can Facebook live videos be watched later?
“The video will be published to the Page or profile so that fans and friends who missed it can watch at a later time. … The broadcaster can remove the video post at any time, just like any other post.”