Can I post from a page to a group?
Facebook is now allowing some Pages to link to, and post to groups they admin, to bolster community-building. Facebook Groups have seen many great updates in the last 12 months.
How do I post to a group on Facebook groups?
How to post in a Facebook group
- Select Groups in the left menu and click on your group.
- Click write something!
- From here, you can compose a post, share a photo or video, add a poll, create an event, and more.
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
How do I become a group admin as my Facebook Page?
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I post to a group on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
Why can’t I post to a group on Facebook?
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Can I join a Facebook group with my business page?
Group admins might not allow Pages to join their groups. Pages can’t be sent an invitation to join a group. They can only request to join. If you’ve already joined a group as a profile and want to join the group as a Page, you can change who you’re interacting as.
How do I invite a page to a group on Facebook?
To invite Page fans to your group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap your profile in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the linked Page. …
- Tap Invite.
- Tap Invite next to the names of the Page fans you want to invite to your linked group.