Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the + button to begin creating a new Story Highlight. Step 3: Scroll through your archive of past Stories posts and tap the circle in the bottom-right corner of each post you wish to add to the Highlight.
What are those bubbles on Instagram called?
Instagram Story Highlights are the little circles with thumbnail images that display on your Instagram profile. They feature Instagram Stories that you’ve elected to save and share on an evergreen basis.
How do you put circles on Instagram?
How to Make a New Instagram Highlight
- Tap the button in the bottom-right to go to your profile.
- Tap the “+” button to make a new Instagram Story Highlight. …
- Choose which Stories you want in this Highlight by tapping the circle in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Next.”
- Choose a name for your Highlight.
How do you add highlight icons on Instagram?
Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How do you add highlights on Instagram 2021?
How to create Instagram Highlights
- Go to your profile page and, under “Story Highlights,” tap the “+” button to add a Highlight. …
- Select the piece(s) of your Story you want to become a Highlight, and tap “Next.”
- Edit your cover if you want. …
- Your Highlight will now appear on your Instagram profile.
How do you add highlights to a post?
To add highlights on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile by tapping the profile picture on the bottom right.
- Tap New under the profile bio.
- Select from the already-published stories.
- Add cover and write the name for highlights.
- Tap create.
How do you circle things on Instagram stories?
To create this effect, tap the brush tool icon (the squiggly line) at the top of the screen. Then select the neon tool, which is circled below. At the bottom of the screen, tap to choose any color you like. Now draw a circle around the object to which you want to add a halo effect.
How do you make circle pictures on Instagram stories?
#1: Use Instagram’s “Add from Camera Roll” Sticker
To begin, tap the Instagram story sticker tray. Once you’re in, select any photo from your camera roll, change the size, and place wherever you’d like. To change the shape of the image, tap the image and select from a circle, star, rectangle, and more.
How do you get the highlight cover on Instagram?
Here is how to do it:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit cover”
- Press on the “image” icon at the beginning of the list. If you have a lot of photos and in a Highlight, you might have to scroll all the way to the left. …
- Choose a cover from your camera roll. Tada!
How do I set up highlights?
To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
Why can’t I add highlights on Instagram?
If you don’t see the option to add a highlight in your profile, you can do a few things:
- Update Your App. First, make sure you are updated to Instagram version 25. …
- Uninstall And Redownload. If a straight update doesn’t work, a spokesperson for Instagram advises, “try uninstalling the Instagram app.
How do I add a story to my highlights?
To add a story to a highlight:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap . …
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).