Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab. Click Connect to Facebook. If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account.
Why can’t I connect my Twitter to Facebook?
Log into Twitter and open the “Settings” link from the drop-down menu below the gray gear icon. Open the “Profile” page and click “Disconnect it” by the Facebook heading. Restart your browser and return to the same page, then click “Connect to Facebook” to re-establish the connection between the two accounts.
Go to facebook.com/twitter and click on the “link to Twitter” button. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages, all from this page. … Here you can decide how much information you want to share with Twitter, then click “save changes,” and you’re all set!
How do I connect my Twitter to my Facebook 2020?
Ensure you’re logged into your Facebook account, then visit Facebook.com/Twitter on your computer.
- Click the green “Link My Profile to Twitter” button. …
- When redirected to Twitter, click the “Authorize app” button after reviewing the terms of the account connection feature.
How do I connect my Twitter to Facebook?
Steps to connect Twitter account and Facebook profile
- Step 1: First of all, from your desktop computer, you have to log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Step 2: Then, you need to visit your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Step 3: Here, you have to click Connect to Facebook.
About This Article
- Go to https://www.twitter.com/
- Click your profile icon.
- Click Settings and privacy.
- Click Apps.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- Log into Facebook and click Use as [Name]
- Click OK.
In this article
- 1Log in to your Twitter account.
- 2Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and then choose Settings.
- 3Click the Profile button on the left and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook button.
- 4Click the Sign in to Facebook and Connect Your Accounts button.