Your device has restrictions enabled to prevent you from deleting apps. The apps are native to iOS and are not removable. Apps are stuck in a waiting status. You enabled restrictions for deleting apps on that device.
Why can’t I delete the Facebook app from my iPhone?
Have you tried going to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Storage>Manage Storage and checked for Facebook there? If you can find it, you may be able to delete it from there.
Why can’t I uninstall my Facebook app?
It’s because Facebook app comes preinstalled on your phone as a system app. You won’t be able to uninstall that, but you can disable that. Go to Settings > Applications manager. Find Facebook from the list and select it.
How do I completely delete Facebook app from my iPhone?
To uninstall the Facebook app from your iPhone:
- Press and hold the app icon.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App.
How do I force delete Facebook app?
If you’re unable to locate the Facebook icon, or have problems dragging the icon to Uninstall, use this method.
- Open Settings on your phone or tablet.
- Select Apps.
- Select Facebook.
- Select Uninstall.
- When asked if you wish to uninstall Facebook, select OK.
How do I delete Facebook app from iPhone 2021?
Delete Facebook from your iPhone
Just go to Settings and Privacy > Settings > Account Ownership and Control > Deactivation and Deletion > Delete Account.
How do I remove Facebook app from iPhone 2021?
How to Uninstall Facebook on iPhone or iPad
- Press and hold the Facebook icon.
- Tap the X that appears.
- To confirm, tap Delete.
Why does Facebook keep installing itself on my phone?
The Facebook App reinstalls itself due to it being a preinstalled App on your phone. If the App didn’t come with the phone, it would have been added in with the Android 10 and higher software updates.
How do I delete Facebook from my iPhone 2020?
How to Delete a Facebook Account on the iPhone
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
Can I uninstall Facebook and reinstall it?
To get it back again you have to go the the App Store, find the App and reinstall it. In Android, certain Apps are built in. Although these can be removed from the home screen(s), they cannot be uninstalled.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Facebook on my iPhone?
Press and hold the app icon. Tap Remove App. Tap Delete App. To reinstall the Facebook app on your iPhone, download it from the iTunes App Store.
How do I deactivate Facebook?
To deactivate your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.