Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps. Select Facebook. … By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How to link Facebook to Instagram
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.” Tap settings to link your accounts. …
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.” View your Linked Accounts. …
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL’ as one of the options.
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. … Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
How do I get the URL for my Instagram?
1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do I share my Instagram story to Facebook?
- Start creating a story, then tap Send to.
- Below Your Story, tap Sharing Options.
- Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
- Tap Share.