How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone for free?
TubeMate YouTube Downloader
- Download TubeMate. …
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download from YouTube.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download.
- Tap the red Download icon.
- Tap the small, white Download icon from the bottom of the app to find the offline video.
Can I save a downloaded YouTube video to my phone?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery for free?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone. …
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button. …
- Choose from the list of quality and format options. …
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I download a YouTube video to my gallery?
Curious to know how? Follow the steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the YouTube app and search for the video you wanted to download and open it.
- Step 2: After opening the selected video, pause it. …
- Step 3: Click on the share button, and you will see an option to copy the link.