In fact, the best ways to make a post blow up on the app often simply involve engaging with the TikTok community in an authentic way.
- Understand trends. It’s easy to see why TikTok first took off with a younger audience. …
- Use humor. …
- Hashtags are your friend. …
- Keep it short. …
- Encourage interaction. …
- Understand your audience.
If you want to increase the number of interactions on your videos and eventually the number of followers you have, post content when your audience is most active. You will receive more likes, comments, and shares when you upload videos during peak times.
The next powerful way to boost your engagement and get more organic reach on TikTok is through the share button. Whenever someone shares your TikTok video on other platforms, TikTok rewards your profile with more engagement. Thus, it’s also important to share your own videos on other channels such as Instagram.
Shares: are worth much more than a like or comment! If your content is shared you will get a boost from the algorithm. Comments: are the proof that the users want to interact with you and your video. The more you get, the longer your content will stay in the For You TikTok section!
How do I fix my TikTok algorithm?
How to reset your FYP on TikTok
- Tap the three dots icon on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to select “free up space.”
- Hit “clear” next to the “cache” option.
- Go to your new FYP.
- To get the algorithm going, find the videos you don’t like.
How does TikTok algorithm Work 2021?
What is TikTok’s Algorithm? The TikTok algorithm in 2021 determines what shows up in your “For You” feed. The TikTok formula, based on our research, indicates that the videos a user will see in their “For You” feed will change over time based on their viewing preferences and habits.
There are many metrics to look at: follower count, likes, comments, shares.
How to check analytics on Tiktok
- Go to your profile.
- Open the Settings and privacy tab in the top right corner.
- Under Account, choose the Creator Tools tab.
- From there, select Analytics.
How do I turn on analytics on TikTok 2021?
To access Analytics, you’ll first have to switch to a Pro Account. Just head to the “Settings and Privacy” page, choose “Manage My Account,” and tap “Switch to Pro Account.” Once you’ve switched, you’ll find your analytics in the “Pro Account” page of your settings.
How do I turn on analytics on TikTok?
Here’s how to do that:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Navigate to the video you wish to check.
- Press the three horizontal buttons at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the Analytics button at the bottom left of the screen.
Why are my TikTok videos not getting views?
There are a lot of reasons your TikTok videos are getting no views. It can be that your previous videos haven’t got enough progress or you are doing something that is not acceptable by the TikTok platform.
Why are my Tiktoks not getting any views?
Why is my TikTok not getting views? There could be many reasons you’re getting 0 views on TikTok. It could be that your former videos didn’t get a lot of views. Or that you did something that the platform doesn’t want you to do.
Is 1k views on TikTok good?
Videos that get between 1000–3000 views mean you have a mid-tier account. Videos that get 10,000+ views mean you have a “head” account.
What is the best time to post on TikTok?
The best time to post on TikTok
- Monday – 6am, 10am, 10pm.
- Tuesday – 2am, 4am, 9am.
- Wednesday – 7am, 8am, 11pm.
- Thursday – 9am, 12pm, 7pm.
- Friday – 5am, 1pm, 3pm.
- Saturday – 11am, 7pm, 8pm.
- Sunday – 7am, 8am, 4pm.
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang. …
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible. …
- Record your own audio. …
- Use trending music or sounds. …
- Tell a story. …
- Share tips, advice, favorite things. …
- Always have a strong call to action. …
- Include random details for people to comment on.