Why can’t I add a file to a Facebook group?
If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group. If you’re an admin, learn how to manage this feature in your group.
How do I add files to my facebook group?
You can also share a PDF file with the other people in a Facebook Group. To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
How do I add files to a Facebook group 2020?
To add a file to a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Below the name of the group, swipe left and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
How do I edit a file in a Facebook group?
Any group member can edit the document by clicking the File tab on the group page, selecting the document from the list of files and then clicking the “Edit Doc” link next to the document name.
How do I post files on Facebook Mobile?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap a group.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Navigate to the file.
- Tap the file. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
How to Add a Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Create the Content to Display Within Your Custom Tab. …
- Step 2: Log In to Facebook as a Facebook Developer. …
- Step 3: Create and Name Your New Tab. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Facebook Page Tab. …
- Step 5: Add Your New Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page.