To add a Shop section you need to go to your Page’s settings, select the “Template and Tabs” section and click on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page. Scroll to find the “Shop” tab and click the add button.
How do I add a store to my Facebook page?
Add stores to a Pages Structure
- Open Store Locations in Business Manager.
- Select the Page in the top menu for which you want to add stores.
- Under Manage your store details, click + Add stores.
- Follow the steps to add store details that create a new store Page for each physical location of your business.
Why can’t I add a shop to my Facebook page?
If you don’t already have one, adding a Shop tab to your Page is extremely easy. Just click on settings, and then “Edit Page”. When you scroll down, you’ll see “Add a tab”. Click on “Shop” to add it to your Page.
How do I add a Shop tab to my Facebook page 2021?
If your shop tab isn’t displaying correctly, head back to “Templates and tabs,” click on “Settings,” and make sure “Show Shop tab” is on. Once you’ve done this, head back to your Facebook page and click on “Shop.” To continue, you must agree to Facebook’s Seller’s Terms and Policies.
How to Set Up a Shop Section on Your Facebook Page
- Discover how to set up a Shop section on your Facebook page. …
- Look for the Add Shop Section link below your cover photo. …
- Click the Add Shop Section button. …
- Agree to the Merchant Terms and Policies. …
- Enter business details and set up payment processing.
Is the Facebook shop free?
Facebook Shops is a mobile-first shopping experience where businesses can easily create an online store on Facebook and Instagram for free. … Now, they’ll help small businesses build and grow their shops on Facebook and use our other commerce tools.
Can you sell on Facebook without a website?
Facebook for E-commerce
With new Facebook Shops, you can sell online without a website! Facebook Shop (aka Facebook store) is a special tab on a business page that allows businesses to upload their products to Facebook and sell directly to their customers through Facebook.
NOTE: If you don’t see “+ Add a Button”, you may already have a button live. Facebook currently allows each page to have one button. If you need to make adjustments to this button, such as switch it from “Call Now” to “Shop Now”, hover over the button you have currently and select “Edit Button” to continue.