How do I get my Messenger back to normal?
You can also change the color back to normal anytime.
- Launch the Messenger app on your phone.
- Now from Chats, open the conversation you want to pick a color or theme for.
- Tap on the person’s name at the top.
- Then tap on Theme.
- Finally, pick a color or theme for the conversation.
How do you reset Messenger settings on iPhone?
To reset all settings, open the Settings app and tap Settings -> General -> Transfer Or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.
How do I get rid of the thumb on Facebook Messenger?
First select the “Me” option at the bottom of the screen, and press the “Photos and Media” (usually tab 3). Click on the off side of the “Messenger Emoji” button to disable the thumbs-up.
How do you do a big thumbs-up on messenger Messenger 2020?
iOS and Android
Open a chat with a friend, and then hit the thumbs-up button in the toolbar above the text field. If you tap that button, you’ll send a quick thumbs-up to your friend, but if you hold down on it before releasing, you’ll enlarge the thumbs-up and can send that instead.
How do I fix Facebook Messenger on my Iphone?
Try each solution until it is resolved.
- Update the iOS. iOS is a smooth mobile OS, and for the most part, works flawlessly. …
- Close Background Apps. …
- Restart Messenger. …
- Reboot iPhone. …
- Down Detector. …
- Sign Out and Back In. …
- Reinstall Messenger. …
- Reset Network Settings.
How do I fix Messenger problems?
Fix the ‘Unfortunately, Facebook Messenger has stopped’ error
- Open Settings.
- Select the Apps or Apps & notifications option.
- Tap See all Apps.
- In the app list, select Messenger.
- Select Storage & cache.
- Tap Clear cache. On older Android versions, the Clear cache option will be shown on the previous screen.