Step 1: Double tap on the home screen button. Step 2: Swipe the application up to quit the YouTube app. This will clear YouTube’s browsing history and reopen it next time will refresh the application.
How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct. To check if you have any updates pending open Google Play and tap on the hamburger icon.
How do you clear cache on an app IOS?
How to clear cache on iPhone: Clear app cache
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General. How to clear iPhone cache (Image credit: Future)
- Tap on iPhone Storage.
- Here, you’ll see an exhaustive list of apps on your phone. …
- You’ll get a message informing you that the app will be deleted, but its documents and data will remain.
How do I cache a YouTube video?
However, to save offline on your PC, follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube webpage and search the video you want to watch. …
- Play the video to confirm if it is the content that you specifically need.
- After previewing the video navigate to the save button. …
- Your video will cache and be available for offline viewing.
How do I clear my YouTube feed?
Scroll down to find YouTube Search History and click the field labeled Manage your YouTube Search History. Click the Delete button underneath the Search your activity bar. In the resulting window, choose All time to delete everything associated with your account, then confirm.
Can you clear cache on iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. … To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I clear apps from my iPhone?
How to close an app
- From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
How do I clear YouTube kids cache?
On Android, you can manage the cache yourself under Settings > Apps > YouTube for Kids > Storage and then tapping Clear Data and Clear Cache. This will keep the app, but will remove this accumulated data.
Does clearing cache delete YouTube history?
No, the playlists are saved on YouTube’s servers. What method did you “save” your music videos? if you see the files and can transfer them, “clear the cache” will not mess with them. If you have them saved inside your youtube account, it is a list that you can call up any time you are logged in to your account.
Where is YouTube video cache?
Whenever you play a video from Youtube or similar sites, videos do get stored in /tmp . If I play a video in firefox, these videos are still found in /tmp .
Are YouTube videos stored in cache?
Recently, YouTube has implemented caching of videos on computers. … So when you click on replay, the video is played instantly from hard-disk and no buffering is required. Even if you are disconnected from the internet but your browser window remains open, then too you can watch video seamlessly.
Are YouTube videos cached locally?
With modern browsers like Chrome, when you watch any video in YouTube, it starts pre-loading (downloading) video to your computer to avoid you from buffering problem. Such files are temporarily saved as Cache in Temp folder of your Windows.