From your account, go to Orders > Disputes to view your active, pending and closed claims. From the dashboard, you can filter by status or dispute. Depending on the type, you can also accept a dispute, submit an appeal and/or view messages between the buyer, seller and Facebook.
How do I submit a claim on Facebook?
Appeal claim decisions
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- Locate the Orders tab and select Disputes. …
- In the Appeals Claim Decision information box, select Submit Appeal. …
- Review the displayed messages, then select Submit Appeal.
What to do if you buy something on Facebook and it never arrives?
If you never received your item, you must wait 2 days after the last date of estimated delivery before filing a claim. When reporting unauthorized purchases, you should notify us immediately so that we can try to protect you from financial loss. You must submit a claim within 60 days after the charge.
How long does a Facebook claim take?
If the seller does not respond to your request, and you reach out to Facebook to file a Purchase Protection claim, please allow 48 hours for our team to review and respond to your claim. If your claim is approved, it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to become available in your bank account.
How do I get my money back from the Facebook marketplace?
Refunds for Facebook Page Purchases
- Click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook and choose Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Select Facebook Pay in the left-hand panel.
- Click on the item you want refunded.
- Choose Contact Seller.
- Fill in the popup form.
- Hit Send.
Can I dispute a package I never received?
You don’t have to wait forever for things you order to arrive. And, you can dispute charges for things that didn’t arrive or that you didn’t accept. As for products that show up that you never ordered, you don’t have to pay for them. Federal laws protect you.
Does Facebook pay have buyer protection?
Unlike eBay and PayPal, Facebook does not offer buyer protections, only a simple person-to-person way to pay that’s similar to Venmo or PayPal’s free transfer service, a sentiment a Facebook spokesperson confirmed.
What is a claim sale Facebook?
May 8, 2020 at 6:46 PM · Facebook for Android · What’s a claim sale For those who don’t know any item you see that you want you just post claim for that particular item in the comments. Then you can either come in that day or the following day at 6 p.m. the latest to pick that item up.
How do I contact Facebook to dispute charges?
If you don’t recognise charges on your mobile phone and would like to contact Facebook, please dispute the charges through Facebook’s Payments Support Center. You’ll find the contact link under the Get Help section at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide transaction information for Facebook to assist you.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
What if you get scammed on Facebook marketplace?
Sure. Just send them an email and tell them you were scammed and for how much. A check will be in the mail within an hour.
How long does it take for Facebook Marketplace to refund money?
Refunds must be issued within 2 business days from when the seller receives the returned items. Sellers must provide a return shipping label to buyers when accepting a return request from a buyer.
How do I cancel a Facebook payment I sent?
No, you can’t cancel a payment you sent in Messenger. Once you have an accepted payment method linked to your account, any money you send is transferred right away. If you send money to someone in Messenger by mistake, you can: Ask them to send the money back to you.
How do I report a Facebook Marketplace scammer?
To report a buyer
- Navigate to Marketplace.
- Click on Selling in the upper left.
- Click the message between you and the buyer (click Show Listings to the right of Sold if you’ve already marked the post as Sold)
- Click the three dots in the top right of the message box.
- Click Report Buyer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.