To access these conversations, launch your Safari browser and log in to the Facebook site (link in Resources). Tap the “Messages” quote bubble icon. Scroll to the bottom of the list of stored conversations and tap the “View Archived Messages” link to launch the desired folder.
How do I look at archived messages on facebook Messenger on iPhone?
To get to archived messages in Messenger 2021 on iPhone and Android, firstly make sure you are running the latest version of the app. Then open the Messenger app and tap your profile photo at the top left. Go to “Archived chats“. Here you can see all the archived conversations stored in your Messenger account.
Where are my archived messages on Facebook Messenger app?
Using the mobile app
- Open the Messenger app and tap your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- In the list of options, select Archived chats. You’ll find “Archived chats” with the other app options. …
- You’ll see a list of all your archived conversations.
How do I find my archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
How do I archive messages on iPhone?
If someone replies to a conversation you archived, the messages show up in your inbox.
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages , Calls , or Voicemail .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail you want to archive. …
- In the top right, tap Archive .
How do I see archived messages in Facebook?
Facebook: How to View the Posts You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Your Facebook Information” section and tap “Activity Log.”
How can I recover Facebook Messages?
Restore Deleted Messages via Facebook Messenger on Android
Open Facebook Messenger on your device and head to your recent conversations. Click on the search bar to search the conversation that you previously archived. Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.