Tap General then tap Accessibility. Tap Larger Text. to turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes. Drag the slider to adjust the text size.
How do I change the font size on Facebook on my iPhone?
You simply have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the home screen of your iPhone. …
- Step 2: Choose Accessibility and tap on Display & Text Size.
- Step 3: Click on Larger Text for finding larger font options.
- Step 4: Just drag the slider provided to adjust the text size according to what you prefer.
How do I reduce font size on Facebook app?
If you’re using the Facebook App on a mobile device, you can use your device’s built-in accessibility features to make Facebook appear larger. Go to your device’s settings. Enter your display settings to change the text size. Close and restart the Facebook for Android app to see the changes.
Why is the font so big on my Facebook posts?
Facebook has quietly introduced a new feature that has confused and even offended some of its users worldwide. A status post of less than 35 characters now appears in a larger and bolder font – a move reportedly intended to help it “stand out” from longer, wordier posts.
How do I resize font on Facebook?
You can enlarge the text on Facebook by pressing a combination of keys on your keyboard.
- Log in to Facebook with your username and password.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard.
- Press “=” or “+” to increase the font size. While holding “Ctrl,” press the “+” key until the font is enlarged to your liking.
How do I make my font smaller on my iPhone?
Change the font size
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Text Size.
- Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
Can you change the font on Facebook?
You can change the font of your Facebook posts or messages using the LingoJam text generator. To use the LingoJam text generator, simply type your message into the platform’s font generator, select the style of font, and then copy and paste it into your Facebook post or message.