How to upload your customer list to Facebook. To upload your list for use as a Custom Audience, head to Ads Manager, then click on Audiences on the left. From here, click Create a Custom Audience. Finally, select Customer List as your source.
How to share a Facebook Custom Audience
- #1. Open the Audience Tab.
- #2. Select the Custom Audience to share.
- #3. Enter the Facebook Ad Account ID you want to share the audience with.
- #3. Select the permissions to give the receiving account.
- #5. Confirm the Custom Audience was shared.
How do you upload a custom audience?
To upload data using Facebook Custom Audience on Business Manager, simply follow the steps below.
- Click “Create Audience” then choose “Custom Audience” …
- Click “Customer File” …
- Click “Choose a file or copy and paste data” …
- Click “Upload File” …
- Click “Next” …
- Click “Upload & Create” …
- Wait. …
- You’re Done!
How do I create a custom audience on Facebook 2020?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
How do I export custom audience from Facebook?
Navigate to Audience > Lists. Click on the list you’d like to export. Click on the Export to Facebook Custom Audience button. Click on the drop-down to select which Facebook Ad Account you’d like to export the list to.
How do I accept custom audience on Facebook?
Accepting Facebook’s Custom Audiences Terms of Service
You will need to accept Terms of Service for each audience in each of your accounts. Click here to navigate to the Custom Audiences Terms. Then click the Account dropdown on the top left to select the Ad Account, then click the “Accept” button.
How do I create a custom audience on Facebook 2019?
To get to the Audiences section, go to the hamburger menu in the upper left corner from your Facebook Ads Manager and select Audiences. To create new Audiences, you use the dropdown menu accessed by clicking on Create Audience. When you click Custom Audience, you see a popup box with all types of options.
How do you create a custom list on Facebook?
To create a new list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first.
- Click + Create List.
- Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. …
- Click Create.