Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove.
How do I remove my email address from Facebook Mobile?
To remove an email address:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Email Address.
- Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove. …
- You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How do I remove my email from Facebook?
Step 1: Click on the arrow in the top right to open the drop-down menu Step 2: Select settings. Step 3: Go to the general tab and select ‘contact’. Step 4: Click remove on the email address or mobile number. Step 5: Now, click save changes.
How do I change my primary email address on Facebook on my iPhone?
To change your Facebook email address on the mobile app:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Select the three-line menu icon.
- Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Select Personal and Account Information > Contact Info > Add Email Address.
How can I delete my email from my iPhone?
From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts. Under Accounts, tap on the email account you want to delete. Tap Delete Account > Delete from My iPhone.
How do I erase an email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Open the email from Google you should have received with your alternate email.
- Follow the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Select “Yes, I want to delete (example)@gmail.com.”
- Click “Delete Gmail.” Then, click “Done.”
Why can’t I remove primary email on Facebook?
If you can’t change your primary email on Facebook for some reason, try following one of these steps: Add another email address. … Check your spam or your social tab on your email page. Sometimes Facebook notifications will go straight to spam.
How do I change my Facebook email on my iPad?
Changing Your Facebook Email Using an iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the Facebook app icon to run it.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap the “Settings & Privacy and/or Account Settings” option.
- Tap “General”, then “Email”.
- Tap “Add Email Address”.
Why can’t I delete an email account from my iPhone?
If the email account is a corporate email account, there may be a profile installed on your iPhone. To delete this profile tap Settings > General > Profile. Tap the Profile and then tap Remove Profile.