How do I search content in TikTok?
How do I Search?
- Tap Discover , located at the bottom of your screen.
- Search a specific video or type of content in the search bar located at the top of the page. Be as specific as possible.
- Results will show on the Top tab.
- Explore the other search tabs for related content.
Why can’t I search in TikTok?
If the search bar is still not working on TikTok, you may be dealing with a much more serious problem. … First, go to your app drawer and locate the TikTok app. After that, hold down its app icon until the options screen shows up. Lastly, tap on Remove App (iOS) or Uninstall (Android) to delete TikTok.
How do you search TikTok without an account?
Tik Tok allows people to see all the videos and posts on TikTok, and even search for specific users all without making an account.
To watch TikTok videos without an account:
- Go to TikTok.com on desktop.
- In the search bar type in the username.
- Click on the profile and enter.
- Find the videos you want.
How do I search an image from a video?
Method 1: Using Google Image Search
- Step 1: Open the Google Chrome Web Browser and click on the search address bar.
- Step 2: There, type in images.google.com.
- Step 3: Now click on the camera icon. …
- Step 4: Now, for Google Image and Video Search – select the image you want to search.
How can I search by image?
Search with an image saved on your phone
- On your Android phone, open the Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Discover.
- In the search bar, tap Google Lens .
- Take or upload a photo to use for your search: …
- Select the area you want to use for your search: …
- At the bottom, scroll to find your search results.