How do I receive money on messenger?
To pay a friend who requested money from you:
- Open your Messenger app.
- Open the chat you received a payment request in.
- Tap the payment request.
- Tap PAY, then tap SEND PAYMENT.
- If you created a Facebook Pay PIN, enter it to confirm your payment.
How do you send someone money on messenger?
How To Send Money
- Start a private conversation in Messenger with the person you want to pay.
- Tap the “+” icon for more actions.
- Use the “$” icon to view the payment screen.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Push the “Pay” button to send the money.
How does Messenger money work?
Receiving money via Facebook Messenger is even easier than sending it. When a friend sends you money, you receive a Facebook notification, similar to what you receive when a friend sends a regular message. If your debit card information is already stored in the app, there is no action that must be taken on your end.
How do I set up Facebook pay to receive money?
To receive money:
- Open the conversation from your friend.
- Tap Add Card in the message and add your debit card to accept money for the first time.
How do I set up Messenger payment?
How to Set Up Facebook Pay on Messenger
- Step 1: Click your profile picture on Messenger.
- Step 2: Scroll down to “Facebook Pay.”
- Step 3: Click “Add new debit card or PayPal” then enter payment information. You can find your Payment history under your payment information.
How long does it take to receive money through Facebook?
Payments in Facebook messages are only available in the US at this time. Once you have an accepted payment method linked to your account, any money sent to you is transferred right away. Note: It may take your payment provider up to 3-5 business days to post the money to your account.
What cards does Facebook Pay accept?
Facebook Messenger already had a service called Payments that let people send money from their bank accounts, but it didn’t support major credit cards. Facebook Pay will accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and users can also connect a PayPal account. Facebook says PayPal, Stripe and other …
Why can’t I send money on Facebook?
If your payment to a friend in Messenger isn’t working, it may be because: Your friend doesn’t live in the US. Your friend isn’t at least 18 years old. Your friend doesn’t have a payment method linked to their account.