From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
Share that post from your Business Page to your personal timeline to promote your business in a helpful way. Select “Share” at the bottom of the post, then at the top of the resulting window select “Share on your own timeline” instead of “Share on a Page you manage”.
Classic mobile browser experience
- Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share.
- Select + Share to Your Story.
- The post will appear on your story. …
- To add more information, you can tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw something.
- Tap Done.
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer
- Navigate to the business page you’d like the share.
- Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- This will open a pop-up. …
- You can also select who you would like to share the page with by clicking the blue button at the top.
Can a Facebook page post on another page?
1 Answer. Yes, a page can post on another page’s wall. If you have a Facebook page (which is NOT an application profile page) then you can click the arrow in the upper-right UI of Facebook and say “Use Facebook as a Page”, select your page, and you will be “logged in” as that page.
Can you post on someone else’s Facebook page?
Go to your friend’s profile. Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name]. Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video.