Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap your username at the top of the screen. Tap the account you’d like to switch to. Keep in mind that you can add up to 5 accounts.
How do I switch from one Instagram account to another?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to.
How can I switch to my other Instagram accounts on my desktop?
Switching between your Instagram accounts on your computer simple with Shift. Once you’ve added your Instagram accounts to Shift, they will show on the left-hand sidebar. All you need to do to switch between them is click on the icon and that account will take over the main window.
How do I switch Instagram accounts without logging them out?
Here’s how you can switch between Instagram accounts!
- Locate Your Settings On Your Main Profile Page. …
- Scroll Down In Your Settings Until You See “Add Account” …
- Click On Your Username To Access The New DropDown Menu. …
- Go Back To Settings If You’d Like To Log Out Of One Of The Accounts.
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
How do I shutdown my Instagram account?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
Why can’t I log into my second Instagram?
First make sure your app is updated. If it IS and you still don’t have account switching, one user reported that deleting and reinstalling the app solved this issue. You can add multiple Instagram accounts to switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
How do you make another Instagram account with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. However, that doesn’t mean you have to create a new email address for every new account you make. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added 2021?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of.
Can someone tell if you have two Instagram accounts?
People won’t see if you just logged into two accounts, but if your Instagram accounts are connected to the same social media profile (like Facebook, Twitter, etc), then your friends in that social media network will get the notifications and suggestions from Instagram to follow you on other account(s) too.