Follow these steps: Step 1: Navigate to the downloaded YouTube video in your files, and right-click to select “Open” then “Photos.” Step 2: Once the video opens, click on the pen icon on the bottom right corner and click on “Trim.” Step 3: Use the white slider at the bottom to select the portion you want.
How do I edit a YouTube video that’s not free?
Here’s how to cut a YouTube video that’s not yours online.
- Go to Kapwing and click on Start editing.
- Copy the URL of the royalty-free video you want to edit and paste the link in the box.
- On the editing page, click on Trim in the right panel and cut the video using the sliders.
Why can’t I trim videos on YouTube?
Because Youtube do not have such feature. It shows the video as it was uploaded by its content uploader (person). If you want to cut anything, download Youtube video in format such as MP4 or AVI, then use software like VLC (which is free if not mistaken) to cut the content.
How do I trim an existing YouTube video?
You can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video on a computer. You don’t need to re-upload a video to trim it. The video’s URL, view count, and comments will stay the same.
Take out a section of your video
- Select Trim. …
- Click in the blue box at the beginning of the section you’d like to remove.
- Select Split.
Can I edit someone else’s YouTube video?
Get permission to edit someone else’s video. … If you’re looking to edit a video that someone else has uploaded to YouTube, it can be done — but you’ll have to enlist a third-party tool to download the video to your computer.
How do you edit YouTube videos for beginners?
How to Use YouTube’s Video Editor
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the left sidebar, click Content.
- In Uploads, click the thumbnail of the video you want to edit.
- In the left sidebar, click Editor.
- Trim the beginning or end of your video. …
- Trim clips out of the middle of your video. …
- Add an end screen to your video.