How do I turn on Suggested page suggestions?
To turn on or off similar Page suggestions:
- From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
- Select Manage Permissions.
- Click Your Settings in the left column.
- Check or Uncheck the box next to Similar Page Suggestions.
How do you add suggestions on Facebook?
To ask for recommendations on Facebook:
- Log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap What’s on your mind? …
- Scroll down and tap Ask for Recommendations.
- Tap Add a Location to select the city where you’re looking for recommendations.
How do I see page suggestions on Facebook?
How do I see insights about my Facebook Page’s recommendations?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Insights at the top of your Page.
- Scroll down to Recommendations.
How do I manage suggested friends on Facebook?
Click on Notifications on the left sidebar. Then, on the right, click on People You May Know, and either turn off the friend suggestion notifications entirely or only choose to stop receiving them in specific places.
How do I accept or reject suggestions for my Facebook page?
Select the page you’d like to accept or reject suggestions from. Click Notifications at the top of your Page. Click Requests in the left column. Below Information suggestions for this Page, click Accept or Reject next to any suggested edit.
Why do I get suggested friends on Facebook?
Facebook’s official line on this, on their help page, explains that they make selections for your Suggested Friends based on ‘mutual friends, work and education information, networks you’re part of, contacts you’ve imported and many other factors’.