Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Go to the Security section and tap Apps and Websites. Tap Edit next to Apps, Websites and Games, then tap Turn Off.
Here’s what to do:
- Log on to Facebook.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Home in the upper right, then select “Account Settings.”
- Select “Apps” on the left sidebar.
- Scan the list and click the “x” on the right of any app you want to clear.
How do I get rid of third party Apps on Facebook?
To revoke app permissions, follow these steps on your Facebook page:
- Go to “account settings.”
- Click “apps” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the “X” on the right of each app to revoke access to your data.
- Confirm “remove” when the window prompts you to do so.
How do I delete my Nametest on Facebook?
What if You’ve already started using Nametests?
- Go to the Apps menu:
- At the top of the page you see this:
- Find nametests.com in the list of apps and clik on the x to the right of it to delete it:
- When you are asked if you want to delete it, confirm.
How do I remove deleted Apps and websites from Facebook?
How to delete unwanted Facebook apps
- Log into your Facebook account. …
- In the Settings screen, click the setting for Apps. Facebook displays a list of all the apps to which it’s connected.
- Hover over an app that you wish to modify or remove.
- Click the Edit Settings icon. …
- Click Save after you’ve made your changes.
How do I disable third-party apps on Android?
Go to the Security section of your Google Account. Under “Third-party apps with account access,” select Manage third-party access. Select the app or service you want to remove. Select Remove Access.
What is Nametest on Facebook?
Nametests, which has 120 million monthly active users thanks to Facebook pages in different languages, offers tests and quizes which spread across social media. The developer said it had “no evidence of abuse by a third party.” … To access the quizes, the application requires users login via Facebook.
How do I remove the gaming icon on Facebook?
Click the gear symbol at the top right of your home page. Select “Account Settings,” in the drop down menu. Select “Apps,” in the column on the left hand side. Click on the “X” to the right of any game or app to remove it.
What is Nametest on messenger?
A collection of popular Facebook quizzes offered by app company Nametests.com. … This included names, date of births, posts, statuses, pictures and friend lists – even after the apps were deleted.
Can you delete removed Apps on Facebook?
Once you’ve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. If you still see a past post, you can remove it. Note: The app or game may have stored info from when you were using it, but you can contact the developer to ask that they delete any info they may still have.
How do I delete app history?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner. …
- In the sidebar list, near the bottom, tap the Settings button. …
- Under “General,” tap “Clear local search history.” There is no confirmation screen; when you tap this, your search history will be cleared.