Why can’t I send pictures on Instagram DM?
Close or force stop the app on your smartphone and launch it again. If you still can’t send DMs to anyone, you could try logging out of your Instagram account and signing back in. If you use an Android smartphone, clearing Instagram’s cache might help.
How do u send an attachment on Instagram?
How to send pictures on Instagram:
- Open your Cabinet → Direct → Direct Messenger.
- Click the Clip icon.
- Choose the picture you want to send. It will be sent out immediately.
Why can’t I post pictures on Instagram?
If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can either fix it by taking a screenshot of the picture, updating Instagram, or clearing the app’s cache. … You can either try taking a screenshot of the picture and post it again, update Instagram, or clear the app’s cache if you’re using an Android device.
Why can’t I post pictures on Instagram from my phone?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram?
Tap the Messenger icon at the top-right corner of the Instagram ‘Home’ tab. Open an individual conversation or group chat. Long-press the message you want to reply to and tap the “Reply” button at the bottom left. Type your response and tap Send.
How do you DM on Instagram without app?
Simply head to the official Instagram website and sign-in with your account. From there, you’ll find the message icon on the top bar. Simply tap the icon and you’ll be taken to your DMs. Note that while you can still use some functions such as sending photos from your gallery, you won’t be able to send live photos.
How do you DM on Instagram without being creepy?
How To Slide Into the DMs Without Being Creepy
- Be thoughtful and creative. …
- Use proper grammar. …
- Be aware of the medium and the message. …
- Avoid a superficial approach. …
- Know the rules of engagement.
How do you send a direct message on Instagram?
How to message someone from their Instagram profile page
- In the Instagram app, find and open the profile page of the person you want to message.
- Tap “Message.” …
- Enter the message and add an image, video, audio, or Giphy if you want.
- When you’re ready to send it, tap “Send.”
How can I upload a PDF to Instagram?
HOW TO SHARE PDF/FLIPBOOK LINKS ON INSTAGRAM
- launch the App and enter the section dedicated to stories;
- take a photo or record a short video;
- once you’re ready to insert a link go to the chain icon and insert the link of your PDF or flipbook (which you uploaded online somewhere)
Why can’t I open pictures on Instagram?
For Android devices: Go to your settings > apps & notifications > Instagram > storage > clear cache. Clearing the app’s cache/data has managed to resolve the error message for many users. … Clearing cache will remove all pre-loaded images on Instagram so that they can load again the next time you open the app.