The Super Seller badge on a commerce profile means that a seller has been posting listings at a high frequency. This badge is only given to sellers in Facebook buy and sell groups. To get the Super Seller badge: You must have posted at least 10 listings within one Facebook buy and sell group in the last 30 days.
How do you get a badge on Marketplace?
You can also be granted the ‘Community Recommended Badge’, which is given to sellers who have a high rating on Facebook Marketplace. To receive this badge, you’ll need to have been rated at least three times and 75% of these ratings need to have been positive.
What are Facebook seller badges?
Seller badges help us and our community identify sellers with good selling history on Facebook. You can find seller badges on your commerce profile. Only people on Marketplace can see badges.
How do you get a Facebook badge?
People can become eligible for a top fan badge on your Page by being one of the most active followers on your Page, which can include liking or reacting to content, and commenting on or sharing posts.
Does Facebook marketplace have an algorithm?
Facebook Marketplace Algorithm
So here it is: … So this is a little advanced, but if you can understand that algorithm, it can skyrocket your growth. Because when you know how the algorithm works, you will reach more people and get more awareness, which in a marketplace quickly leads to more sales.
How does Facebook Marketplace work for sellers?
To post an item for sale in Marketplace, take a photo of your item (or add it from your camera roll), then enter a product name, description, and price, and confirm your location and select a category. You can then post it so that anyone looking in your area can find your item and message you if they want to buy it.
How do I sell on the Marketplace?
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace
- Click Marketplace, located in the left sidebar. …
- Click Create New Listing. …
- Select Item for Sale. …
- Click Add Photos and upload a photo of your item. …
- Choose the delivery method, if needed, and hit Next. …
- Tap the Marketplace tap, located in the center of the bottom toolbar. …
- Select Sell.
What sells good on Facebook Marketplace?
The Best Selling Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Furniture. …
- Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories. …
- Books. …
- Seasonal Products. …
- Home Goods. …
- Garden Tools And Plants. …
- Sports & Fitness Equipment. …
- Trading Cards.
How do I request a seller rating on Facebook?
How do I get a seller rating?
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap Search at the top.
- Search for a person, phone number or text.
- Tap the person to open the conversation.
- Tap Rate seller.
How do I rate a seller on Facebook 2021?
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
How many sellers are on Facebook marketplace?
He also revealed that there are more than a million Shops, with more than 250 million users interacting with those storefronts each month. Facebook launched the feature, which lets businesses create product catalogs on their pages, last year.
How do you become a visual storyteller on Facebook?
If you’re someone that’s posting images or videos to a group, you’ll get a badge of a Visual Storyteller, and it will stay there for about one month. If you are a Conversation Starter, so you’re someone that’s not posting images or videos, but you are posting text based Posts, and they are seeing some engagement.
How can I get blue mark on Facebook?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do I become a top fan on Facebook?
People can become eligible for a Top Fan badge on your Page by being one of the most active followers on your Page, which can include liking or reacting to content, and commenting on or sharing posts.