How do I post a video on Instagram?
Post an in-feed video on Instagram
- Open Instagram. Open Instagram and click the + sign at the top right of your newsfeed screen. …
- Switch to “Videos” This will open up your phone’s media library. …
- Choose a video. Here, choose a video that you want to post on Instagram. …
- Apply filters. …
- Write a great caption.
How do you post a video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.
How do you post a story on Instagram?
To share photos and videos as a story on Instagram:
- Launch Instagram and swipe right to access the camera or tap the Plus sign (+) icon and scroll to Story.
- Tap the circle to snap a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. …
- Use the tools at the top to add doodles, text, filters, or stickers.
What format do videos need to be for Instagram?
Ideal video specs for Instagram.
Although you can upload a few different types of video, the ideal Instagram video format is . mp4. That will give your videos the best resolution and playability for your viewers.