To edit a post, simply tap/click on the three dots in the top right of the post window and select ‘Edit Post’. once you’ve made the required changes, select ‘Save’ and that’s it.
How can I replace a video on my Facebook page?
Replace a video Copied
- Open the menu next to a video in your library (…), then select Edit.
- From the left side panel, click on Settings > About This Video.
- Select Replace.
- Click Continue to confirm, then select the new video file from your computer.
Can you replace a video?
You can’t replace a video since any new video uploads will get a new URL, but you can change the existing video.
What size of video can be uploaded on Facebook?
Video Upload Specs
Resolution should be 1080p or less. We support file sizes up to 10 GB, there may be longer upload times associated with larger files on slower Internet connections. Videos must be less than 240 minutes long. The longer your video is, the larger its file size will be.
Can I edit YouTube video after uploading?
After you upload a video, you can change your video details in YouTube Studio. Change everything from your video’s title to caption and comment settings. Learn how to make bulk changes to videos. You can also edit video settings with the YouTube Studio app on your mobile device.
Can you edit YouTube video after posting?
You can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video on a computer. You don’t need to re-upload a video to trim it. The video’s URL, view count, and comments will stay the same.
Can I re upload someone else’s YouTube video?
Using YouTube to add a video from another channel is usually fine. … If you’re a creator on YouTube, and you use clips or entire videos without permission or crediting the original user, you could find yourself in legal hot water.
How can I resize a video?
How to resize a video online
- Upload a video. Select a file for resizing from your Mac or Windows computer, iPhone or Android phone, Google Drive or Dropbox account. …
- Resize your video file. When the editor opens, select the necessary preset or input custom dimensions. …
- Download the resized video.
How can I decrease the size of a video?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.
Why is my video not posting to Facebook?
If the Facebook app will not let you upload video, you may have a problem with your phone’s privacy settings. Other reasons for faulty uploads include uploading videos in a unsupported file type or Web browser, which can cause many problems, including extended encoding and processing wait times.
How do you replace a YouTube video?
On an Android Device
Change the title and description of the video: Login to your account and go to YouTube Studio. Select the video and click on the edit icon. Make the necessary changes, and click “Save.” You can change the Name, Description, Tags, Playlists, etc.