How do I make my Facebook likes private?
Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. Select a Page Category. In the Select Audience box, choose the level of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility.
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide likes on Facebook using the mobile app
- Open Facebook.
- Tap Menu at the bottom right. Note: If you’re using an Android device, tap the three-line icon at the top right.
- In this section, tap Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, hit Reaction Preferences.
- Here, toggle on On your posts.
How do I turn off likes and comments on Facebook 2020?
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook
- Select the post whose privacy settings you want to edit.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of that post.
- Tap “Edit Privacy”
- Choose from ‘Public’, ‘Friends’, or ‘Friends except…’
Can you remove Likes on Facebook?
Click the three dots on the right of each post that you liked, and then select “Unlike.” The editing menu also allows you to delete a reaction to a post, click “Remove Reaction” to do it.