Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Go the post and tap Share. Tap Share to a Page.
You can share a business page on Facebook via private message or by posting to your timeline, another page group, or an event page. The process to share a business page on Facebook works similarly on the mobile and desktop apps.
So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’. Follow below steps to make your group a ‘Public group’.
Click the “Link” button on the “Share” tool at the top of the group page. If you can’t see a “Link” option, it means the group administrator has disabled this option.
Invite into groups via links
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then click the group subject. Alternatively, click Menu ( or ) in the top corner > Group info.
- Click Invite to group via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp or Copy Link. If sending through WhatsApp, search for or select contacts, then click Send.
If you’re in a private Facebook group, any posts you make within the group won’t be shareable outside of it. … Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public. Click on the Share button on the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu.
A Page linked to a group will be an admin of the group. A Page admin’s role in the linked group will depend on their Page role. … People with Page roles but no access to a group will only be able to access linked groups if they join these groups with their Facebook profile.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group.
How to Set Up a Shop Section on Your Facebook Page
- Discover how to set up a Shop section on your Facebook page. …
- Look for the Add Shop Section link below your cover photo. …
- Click the Add Shop Section button. …
- Agree to the Merchant Terms and Policies. …
- Enter business details and set up payment processing.