Why can’t I change my Facebook group name? You can only make changes if you have an admin account. If you are an admin and still can’t change the name, it could be that you have over 5000 members. This is done to avoid abuse.
How do I rename a Facebook group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Below your cover photo, tap More and select View Group Info. Tap Edit Group Settings. Below Group Name, tap to change the group name and then tap Save at the bottom.
How can I rename my Facebook group in 2021?
To change the name of your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap , then select Settings.
- Tap Name and Description.
- Change the group name and tap Save in the top right.
How do I edit a group on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the Search field.
- Search for a group.
- Click on the group name.
- Scroll down and click Edit or Add a Description next to “DESCRIPTION.”
- Enter a group description.
- Click Save.
How do you change group settings?
Change group settings
Click the name of a group. On the left, click Group settings. Enter information and choose settings for the group. Click Save changes.
How many admins can a Facebook group have?
3. Assign Admin roles. Facebook allows five different administrator roles: Manager, Content Creator, Moderator, Advertiser and Insights Analyst.