Where can I post my YouTube videos for free?
Places like Quora, Reddit, and Stack Overflow are some of the many online sites to promote your YouTube videos and channel for free. In a nutshell, this is how it goes: Users talk about something, you jump in, chat with them, and drop a link to your YouTube channel.
How do you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube fast?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
What happens if you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
At 100 subscribers you get access to give your channel a custom URL. Be warned that once you’ve set this, you cannot change it, so choose carefully. Also at 100 subscribers you gain the ability to stream live to YouTube from the mobile app.
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
4000 hours in minutes
One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
What YouTube video gets the most views 2021?
Music videos and content for kids still top the charts of most-watched videos ever. When we look at the most watched videos on YouTube in 2021, every single video in the top ten is either a music video or a children’s song.
How much money does a YouTuber make?
Creators on YouTube can earn their money a number of ways, from sponsorships to selling merchandise. But revenue from Google ads is a big chunk of many YouTube stars’ incomes. Nate O’Brien, a personal finance YouTuber with 1.1 million subscribers, earned about $444,000 in ad revenue in a year, for example.
So here is a list of 5 free-tools you can use to share your videos.
- Dropbox. Dropbox is a basic file storage service in the cloud. …
- Google Drive & 3. One Drive. …
- We-Transfer. We-Transfer acts a bit like an email service for big (2gb) files. …
Where can I promote my video?
16 Proven tips to promote your YouTube Channel
- Write engaging, must-see titles. …
- Optimize your videos for visibility. …
- Figure out what your audience wants. …
- Engage with the YouTube community. …
- Customize your thumbnails. …
- Cross-promote your own videos on YouTube. …
- Target Google search results. …
- Run a contest or giveaway.
Which type of channel is best for YouTube?
According to the Youtube Creators Academy, a few of the most popular youtube video topics include:
- Beauty and Fashion.
- Science and Technology.
Can I buy subscribers on YouTube?
Instant Purchase. The first way to buy YouTube subscribers is via an instant purchase. Now, this is the riskiest way to grow your following so you need to make sure you research the service you will use. … The good thing is, Stormviews do everything they can to stick to YouTube’s terms of service.