On a desktop or mobile web browser, go to the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password. Once logged in, go to the account deletion page. From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, choose your reason for deleting your account.
Where is the delete Instagram option?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. …
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). …
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
Why can’t I delete my Instagram account?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. … If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
How do I delete my Instagram account in India?
How to Delete Instagram account permanently?
- Log into instagram.com from your computer or mobile browser. Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to ‘Why are you deleting your account? …
- Now click or tap on Permanently delete my account to complete the deletion process.