There are many reasons why a Facebook video has no sound, and the most common one is that the video is incorrectly encoded, or is silent at the first place. In that case, you can try other videos and see if they have audio issues as well. Also don’t forget to check the video volume control in Facebook.
How do I get the sound back on my Facebook?
4. Facebook Videos No Sound on Android
Ensure your silent/vibrate settings are off. Restart your device by holding down the power button. Try plugging a headphone to the device, and then take them out. This might restore your phone’s audio production if it’s problematic.
Why is the sound on Facebook not working?
Some videos on the Facebook app are muted by default, and you have to turn the volume on after the video loads. Make sure there isn’t an “x” next to the volume symbol on the video. If there is an “x,” click the icon to restore the sound and then adjust the volume to suit your preferences.
How do I restore a muted sound on Facebook?
If your posted video has been muted
Your video will be posted without any muted segments”. If this is because of one of our stock files, click the Restore audio button.
Why are my Facebook videos muted?
If you uploaded a video to Facebook and the audio got muted, that’s because your video may have violated a new Facebook policy for videos that contain music. Facebook no longer supports videos with music if the video doesn’t change.
How do I unmute on Facebook?
How to Unmute on Facebook
- Click the pencil icon that appears when you hover over “News Feed” on the left side of your Facebook homepage. Select “Edit Settings” from the menu.
- Click the “X” next to the name of the person you want to “unmute.”
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
Why has my sound stopped working?
Install or update audio or speaker drivers
And one of the most common reasons that your computer sound may not be working is because of outdated or missing drivers. To check the status of your audio or speaker drivers, you must first see if you can automate this process.
Why is there no sound on videos?
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. This can lead to a problem and you might think that the device is out of order when it is not. Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done.
How do you unmute a video on Facebook?
“Facebook muted my video that I had posted a few hours earlier.
Hit Settings when you will see a drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Media and Contact to access the sound settings.
- Under the Autoplay option, enable the Video Start with Sound option.
- That’s it!
Will I get in trouble if I restore audio on Facebook?
Nope. Not any help at all. You cannot use someone else’s content without permission.
How do I get sound on videos on Facebook?
To turn automatic sound for News Feed videos on or off:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Preferences and tap Media.
- Below Autoplay, tap or next to Videos Start With Sound to turn automatic sound on or off.
How do I unmute a muted video?
Tap on the 3 dots below the video clip and tap on “Mute” or “Unmute” in the dropdown menu.