How to fix TikTok video links open in safari browser instead of tick-tock app on iPhone 12 Pro/ iPhone 11/XS Max/ XR, 8/7 Plus: iOS 14. One of the easiest way to fix the issue is to reinstall the TikTok app. Delete and reinstall the tiktok app. Now try opening the tick-tok video link and should get open in TicTok app.
How do I stop Apps from opening in Safari?
Turn on Restrictions from Settings > General > Restrictions and set a passcode. Scroll down, go to Apps and tap Don’t Allow Apps. This will hide all apps you’ve installed, including LinkedIn. Switch to or open Mobile Safari, use the links and stay within Mobile Safari.
Every android app will have list of urls that it can open. So you have to go to that app settings and tell that it should open in browser for the urls and not in the app. To do that go to Settings -> Apps -> scroll down to the app that you don’t want URLs to open in -> Tap on ‘Open by Default’ and select always Ask.
How do I disable TikTok browser?
Head to the More section (three parallel dots given at the bottom right) and click on Settings. Tap on General. Scroll down and look for the option that says “Open web pages in the app.” Flick the toggle to disable it.
Why are my TikToks not opening in the app?
If your TikTok app is not working, it’s presumably a problem from corrupted cache data. … The cache memory stores some data temporarily to make the app run faster and work efficiently. If your TikTok is behaving badly, clearing the cached data may help fix it.
How do I make an app not open?
Stop Google from Opening Apps on Android
- Open Settings and go to Apps & notifications and select Default apps under Advanced. …
- When you find Default apps, tap on Opening links on that page.
- You will then see Instant apps on the next page, turn off the toggle next to it.
How do I stop Safari from redirecting?
Click on “Safari” at the top left of your screen. Click on “Preferences…” Click on the “Privacy” tab. Uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking”
Fix 3: Tap on TikTok App logo in Safari
Open the link in Safari now scroll up the page more until a button showed up across from the Tik Tok app logo that is BLUE and says OPEN, click that and it will open the tik tok video in Tik Tok.
Option 2: Long-Press on a Link
To avoid opening an app when opening an individual link, you can long-press it in Safari. A preview of the web page will appear. Tap “Open” to open the link in Safari in the current tab or “Open in New Tab” to open the link in Safari in a background tab.
How do I stop Safari from opening when I turn on my Mac?
How to stop Safari on Mac from automatically opening web downloads
- 1) Click Safari > Preferences from the menu bar.
- 2) Choose the General tab.
- 3) At the bottom of the window, uncheck the box for Open “safe” files after downloading.
How do I watch 18+ on TikTok?
TikTok: Here’s How to Turn On Restricted Mode
- Step 1: Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Under the “General” section, tap “Digital Wellbeing.”
- Step 4: Tap “Restricted Mode.”
- Step 5: Tap “Enable Restricted Mode.”
How do I get rid of sensitive content warning on TikTok?
Step 1: Tap “Me” in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Under the “Content & Activity” section, tap “Accessibility.” Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of “Remove photosensitive videos” to turn this setting on.
How do I watch Tiktoks on safari?
How do I use TikTok in my browser?
- Visit the TikTok’s website.
- Click the Watch now button in the top right corner.
- Now you’ll be able to use Trending or Discover section to browse for videos.
- Just select the video you want to play and that’s it.
How do I get TikTok on safari?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the ExpressVPN app.
- Select a location. …
- Tap on the Connect button.
- Open the Safari App, or any browser of your choice.
- Go to www.tiktok.com.
- Tap on Login.
- If this is your first time on TikTok, tap on Sign up at the bottom of the page.
- Choose how you want to sign up.
Why is TikTok not working 2021?
Many issues like TikTok not loading or opening, network error, freezing or crashing, and video not working can be fixed by generic troubleshooting. This involves clearing the TikTok app cache and data, restarting the device, and reinstalling the app.