Encountering Facebook not responding on computer issues often gets fixed by clearing the browser cache. Over the prolonged use of the internet, cache and cookies get accumulated in the web browser you use. … Go to Settings and then locate the “Clear Browsing History” option.
Why is my Facebook not opening?
Clear the cache.
Open your device Settings. Click on Apps & notifications, then tap on See all apps or Manage apps. Scroll down and open Facebook from the app list. … Finally, tap on Clear cache.
How do I get Facebook back on my computer?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
Is there any problem with FB today?
Facebook problems in the last 24 hours
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Facebook.
Why is Facebook not opening in Chrome?
If Facebook is not loading on Chrome but works on other browsers, most certainly Google Chrome is at fault. … Next, click on the Clear data button to clear cache and cookies. It’ll take some time to clear data and cache. Relaunch the browser and check if Facebook is loading on Chrome now or not.
How do I fix Facebook not responding?
How to Fix Facebook Not Responding [2021 Updated]
- Fixing Facebook Not Responding Issue on Android or iPhone. …
- Connect to a much stronger internet connection. …
- Check your smartphone’s available space. …
- Log-out and log-in again to your Facebook account. …
- Clean up Facebook cache to solve the problem.
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
How can I recover my Facebook page?
To recover an old account:
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why has my Facebook account disappeared?
Your account can be disappeared for many reasons, like account may have been diactivated or disabled or deleted. If it was disabled then you need to submit an appeal so that Facebook team will review your issue and let you know.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
Fully close the Facebook app: Start by fully exiting Facebook (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening the Facebook app again. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
Why is the server down?
A server can go down for many reasons. Maybe a physical machine loses power, or perhaps the operating system or network card experiences an issue — many variables can cause a failure. … Additionally, your network monitoring tool can display the status of your local and external devices in a customizable dashboard.
How do I report a Facebook login problem?
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
Why can’t I log into Facebook on my laptop?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
How do I clear Facebook temporary cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.