Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Tap in the top right of the post. Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a video to the top of my Facebook page?
To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a video on my Facebook business page?
Here are the steps to Pin a Post on your Facebook Page:
- Find the update you want to Pin.
- Click the … edit button on the right of that update. ( the 3 dots)
- Click “Pin to Top of Page”.
- This will place the update at the top of your content and with a little notification on the left – this tells you it has been pinned.
How do I pin a post on my Facebook page?
On your profile page that opens, find the post you want to pin. At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. From the three-dots menu, select “Pin Post.”
How do I pin a post to my facebook page 2020?
It will be the icon with three dots in the top right corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear underneath. Tap Pin to Top. The page will reload, and the post will appear above the rest at the top of the page.
Why can’t I pin a post on Facebook page 2020?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page. … Find the post you want to pin in your timeline.
How do I pin a post to the top of a Facebook group?
Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option. Doing so will pin this post to your Facebook Group.
How do you pin a post on a business suite?
Pin a post to the top of your Facebook Business Page
- Click … > Pin to Top of Page for the post you want to pin.
- At the top of your business page, click View as Visitor.
- In the Pinned Post section, click … > Unpin From Top of Page.
Can you pin a post in a Facebook group?
You can easily pin a post in a Facebook group on a computer or mobile device. The post you pin in a Facebook group permanently puts it at the top of the Group page. Only Group admins are able to pin posts. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How many posts can you pin on facebook page?
A pinned post is located at the top of your Timeline in the left column. You can only pin one post at a time.