Why does YouTube TV keep saying no Internet connection?
Poor internet connectivity, corrupt or outdated software and device issues are the most common reasons that prevent YouTube TV from working right.
Can’t connect to Smart TV?
What to Do if Your Smart TV Won’t Connect
- Unplug all components of your smart TV and router for five minutes to reset the system. Re-plug and try again.
- Restore the smart TV to its “default” setting. Scan for your Wi-Fi network and re-enter the password.
How do I connect my MI TV to YouTube?
Watch YouTube on Android TV
- Go to the Home screen of your Android TV.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions on screen to sign in with your Google Account.
- In the YouTube app, go to the Guide on the left side of the screen and click Sign in.
Why is my YouTube not working on Wi-Fi?
Clear Cache and Data for YouTube app (Android)
On Android devices, clearing cache and data proves beneficial many times. Start with clearing cache. If the issue persists, then clear data. … Step 3: Tap Clear cache followed by Clear data/storage.
Why isn’t my YouTube working on my smart TV?
Navigate to “Apps” on your Smart TV and select “Settings” from the top right corner. Selecting “Settings” from the top right. Click on “Youtube” and then select “Reinstall”. Wait for the TV to reinstall the app and check to see if the issue persists.
How do you reboot YouTube TV?
Power cycle the device
Hold down the power button to turn off your device, wait 30 seconds, and then restart your device.
Why does my TV say no network detected?
The message There is no network connection right now may appear if you turn your TV off and back on while streaming an internet app, or if your TV is connected to the internet using a wired (network cable) connection and the IPv6 setting on your TV is enabled.
Can’t connect to WiFi Smart TV?
What to do if your TV is not connecting to WiFi
- Unplug your router/modem for at least a minute.
- Plug the router/modem back to its power source.
- Give the router/modem a few minutes to connect to the internet.
- Try reconnecting your smart TV.
How do I reset my Smart TV?
1 Factory Reset
- Power on your TV.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Support, then Enter.
- Choose Self Diagnosis, then Enter.
- Select Reset, then Enter.
- Enter your Security PIN. …
- The factory reset screen will show a warning message. …
- During the process, TV may turn off and on and will display the Setup screen.
How do I update YouTube on my mi smart TV?
Step 1: On the homepage of your smart TV, click on the ‘more settings’. Step 2: Now, a new window will appear. Step 3: Select the ‘About’ option. Step 4: Click on ‘System update’.
Is YouTube available in MI TV?
1. What are the pre-installed apps on Mi TV Stick? Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Store, Google Play Music and Google Play Games are pre-installed on Mi TV Stick.
How do I watch YouTube on my smart TV?
Cast your show to a TV
- On an Android or iPhone.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the home screen.
- Select the device you want to cast to.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap Play.
Is YouTube offline right now?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us.
Why is YouTube not working today?
Open settings > Apps and Notifications > Go to all apps and open YouTube > Tap storage > Tap clear cache. It should be noted that this method of clearing cache isn’t available on iOS devices and to clear the cache the app will need to be uninstalled.
Is the YouTube app not working?
Check the Google Play Store or App Store to see if there is an update for the YouTube app. If there is, install it and then see if you can play the video. You would be surprised how often this step can fix issues. If you’ve updated the YouTube app and YouTube is not working, then clearing the cache is the next step.