If all your Facebook pages do not appear when adding your event to Facebook, go to Facebook and check the following: Make sure that you are an admin of the Facebook page. Review the app privacy settings. Make sure that the Eventbrite app is able to access all pages.
How do I add my Facebook page to Eventbrite?
1. To add Eventbrite tickets to a Facebook event, first go to your event dashboard, navigate to Invite & Promote from the left-hand menu, click Add to Facebook, and connect.
How do I create tickets on Facebook for my page’s event?
To do that you need to access your business account’s timeline and click on the three dots (…) at the top of your timeline and then select the Create Event option. Under the Tickets option you can paste your event page URL that you’re creating the Facebook page for.
Why can’t I add tickets to my Facebook event?
Please note that you can only add ticket link to Public Events on Facebook, if you don’t see the “Tickets” option in the form, you probably need to make your event “Public” (top-left drop-down).
How do I add a Facebook pixel to Eventbrite?
Add your pixel to your Eventbrite event
- Go to your event dashboard. Go to Manage events in your account. …
- Go to “Tracking pixels” (under “Marketing”).
- Click “Facebook pixel” and enter your Facebook pixel ID. Choose between “This event” and “All events”. …
- Optional: Create additional events. …
- Save your changes.
Can’t find my event on Eventbrite?
If you can’t find an event you created in your account, there are a few things to check.
You’re logged into the wrong Eventbrite account.
- Search all your email inboxes. …
- Log in to Eventbrite with all your email accounts. …
- Check if your account is linked to more than one organization. …
- Contact Eventbrite Support.
How do I connect to Eventbrite?
Run your event.
- Start the event. From your online event page, click Start Meeting when you’re ready to begin. …
- Attendees join the event from the online event page. When attendees register, they get a link to your online event page in their confirmation email. …
- See who attended.
Can you resell event tickets on Facebook?
Free and paid tickets can be sold on Facebook, but donations are not allowed for this process. Choose the one that makes the most sense for your event. You can also specify if you would like to have reserved seating. Keep in mind that when you create a ticket you can give each ticket a name and quantity.
Can you resell concert tickets on Facebook?
The company is introducing a “Buy Tickets” option on events, starting in the Bay Area, California. Facebook takes no cut from the ticket sale, acting only as a distributor. …
How do I add a ticket to an event on Facebook 2020?
Go to your business’s Facebook Page. From the sharing tool at the top of your Page’s Timeline, click Offer, Event + and then click Event.
- Go to your Page’s event.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Next to Tickets, enter the web address where people can buy tickets to your event.
- Click Save.