Can I hide my Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?
Depending on your needs, you can either hide your profile from specific users or you can configure your profile to be invisible to everyone except friends or friends of friends. On the other hand, if you only want to hide your profile when you are signed out, you can do so by deactivating your account.
Can I make my Facebook profile invisible?
Visit Facebook.com, log in to your profile and click ‘Account’ in the top-right corner. From there, choose ‘Privacy Settings. ‘ … This new page will load a number of different privacy options, but you’ll want to click through each one and change the setting to ‘Only Me’ so that nobody else can see your Facebook activity.
How do I restrict someone without blocking them?
On iPhone and Android
Open the Facebook app and go to the person’s profile you want to restrict. Tap the 3-dot button under their profile name. Tap Friends and select “Edit Friend Lists”. Select the “Restricted” option and tap Done.
How can I lock my Facebook profile?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
How do I limit what a friend sees on Facebook?
Go to the profile of the person you want to add to the restricted list. Now look for the button that says Friends at the top of their profile and tap on it. Then Select and tap on the Edit Friend List. Select Restricted and tap on it to add your friend to the Restricted list.
How can I lock my Facebook profile on mobile?
For Android users
- Step 1: Open the Facebook App and tap the three-dot menu icon next to “Add to Story”
- Step 2: Choose the Lock Profile option. …
- Step 3: A pop-up will say “You Locked Your Profile” and it will be done without any hassle.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.facebook.com and click on your profile.