How do I see a list of who I follow on twitter?
How do I know who I’m following? Tap or click on Following on your profile or home page to see who you’ve followed, displayed in a following list. You can unfollow accounts from that page if you don’t want to follow them anymore.
How do I download a following list on twitter?
Steps to download your own following list through Twitter desktop website
- Go to www.Twitter.com and Log in.
- On the left pane of the landing page, click ‘More’.
- After that, click on ‘Settings and privacy’.
- Click ‘Your Account’
- Click ‘Download an archive of your data’
- Enter your password to initiate the process.
Why can’t I see everyone I follow on Twitter?
If it shows Following, their Tweets should Appear in your home timeline. If it doesn’t Show, They may have blocked you. Click or tap Follow on their profile. An error message means the account has BLOCKED you from Following them.
Can people see who you follow on Twitter?
A simple way to hide who you follow on Twitter is by making your Twitter account private. But when you switch your account to a private one, only your friends will be able to see your tweets. But if your Twitter account is not private, everyone can see who you follow and who follows you on Twitter.
How do I copy all my followers on Twitter?
The more you interact with your Twitter followers, the more likely they are to want to follow you.
- Sign into your Twitter account.
- Open the URL of the Twitter feed for the person whose followers you want to copy. …
- Click “Followers” in the sidebar.
- Click “Follow” next to every follower who you want to copy.
How do I change who I am following on Twitter?
Click on Following on your homepage or profile page. Hover over the Following button next to any account name on your following list, it will change to Unfollow. Click the button to unfollow the account.