Once you create a Close Friends list, you can easily share stories with them. Take a photo or record a video, then tap the Close Friends button at the bottom of the screen to instantly share it.
How do you repost a close friend on Instagram?
Reposting Instagram videos and photos
- Open Instagram.
- Locate the post you want to share.
- Press the paper airplane symbol underneath the post.
- Select the option “Add post to your story.”
- Edit the post if you wish. …
- Select where you want to post the Story (your Story, your Close Friends, or a Direct Message).
- Press Send.
How to Share a Story With Your Close Friends
- Open the Instagram app.
- Click on your profile picture at the top left of the screen to create a new Story.
- Pick an image or video.
- Select the ‘Close Friends’ green icon at the bottom left of the screen to share the Story only with your close group of friends.
How do you add close friends on Instagram 2021?
Create a Close Friends list
- 1) Go to your Instagram profile using the tab at the bottom.
- 2) Tap the Menu icon on the top right.
- 3) Select Close Friends.
- 4) When you’re new to creating the list, you’ll see a welcome type of screen.
Can you add someone to close friends without following them?
You can’t. You can see only your close friends list, and no one can request to be added.
How do I add close friends?
Navigate to your profile by pressing the profile picture icon at the bottom-right of the screen. Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the page. Select Close Friends. From there, scroll through your followers and select Add to indicate the accounts you wish to add to your Close Friends list.
Why can’t I make a close friends list on Instagram?
So if you have not connected a specific number with your Instagram account, then this might be a reason your account is not having a close friend feature. Now try this to update your account manually. Go on your App Store or Google Play Store and check if you have the latest Instagram installed on your phone.