Twitter Lists allow you to customize, organize and prioritize the Tweets you see in your timeline. You can choose to join Lists created by others on Twitter, or from your own account you can choose to create Lists of other accounts by group, topic or interest.
How do I reorder my Twitter feed?
Share All sharing options for: How to switch your Twitter feed to a chronological timeline
- Open your Twitter app. If you’ve ever wondered about that sparkly icon on the upper right corner is, well, that’s your magic button.
- Tap it and you’ll get the option to “See latest Tweets instead.”
How do I organize my Twitter timeline?
How to Switch Between Timelines on Twitter
- Open the Twitter app and switch to the Home tab (the birdhouse in the bottom-left).
- Tap the Sparkle icon in the top-right of the app. …
- Tap See latest Tweets instead and your timeline will immediately switch to the chronological mode instead.
How do I curate my Twitter feed?
How to Easily Curate Content for Twitter
- Decide How Much Content You Want to Curate. …
- Consider What Your Audience Actually Wants to See. …
- Locate Top Sources & Add Them to a Twitter List. …
- Keep Track of Your Favorite Sites With Feedly. …
- Search BuzzSumo to Find Top-Performing Content. …
- Now, Start Scheduling Tweets!
How do I control what I see on Twitter?
How to control your Twitter experience
- Unfollow. Unfollowing is the simplest action you can take to stop seeing someone’s Tweets on your Home timeline. …
- Filter Notifications. …
- Show less often. …
- Mute. …
How do you sort your oldest tweets?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Can you sort tweets by date?
Advanced search is available when you’re logged in to twitter.com. It allows you to tailor search results to specific date ranges, people and more. This makes it easier to find specific Tweets. Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
How do I stop people from seeing my followers on Twitter?
You will then have to select the help and settings icon which can be found at the top right-hand side of your page. Next, choose the part labeled as safety and privacy. When here, make sure that you check the Protect my tweets box to make your account private.
Why is Twitter so toxic?
Limited Character Count
While a 280-character limit is the defining feature of Twitter, it can also be considered one of the reasons why is Twitter so toxic. The limited character count that users get to voice their opinion can often lead to incomplete thoughts on the platform, creating confusion and misunderstanding.
How do I unlock sensitive content on Twitter?
To do so, go to the Twitter website and click More > Settings and Privacy > Privacy and Safety > Content You See > Search Settings. Uncheck “Hide Sensitive Content” here.
How do I gain Twitter followers?
Here are seven simple tips:
- Share relevant and useful content. People come to Twitter to take part in conversations and consume content they’re interested in. …
- Promote your @name everywhere you can. Get your brand in front of people as much as possible. …
- Tap into your existing customer base. …
- Run a followers campaign.