Why can’t I save photos from Facebook to my iPhone?
Go to Settings, General, Restrictions (enter your restriction code), scroll down to Photos and make sure “Allow Changes” is selected. Go to Facebook, click on a photo and save it to your phone. You may be prompted to “Allow” Facebook access to your photos.
How do I save pictures from Facebook to icloud?
Here’s how you do it:
- Log in to your Facebook account on your desktop browser.
- Go to your profile.
- Press on the Photos option.
- Press on the Albums tab.
- Locate and press on the album you want to download.
- Press on the gear button on the right side of the page. …
- Press the Download Album option.
How do I download pictures from Facebook 2020?
How to Download All Your Photos on Facebook
- Click the drop-down arrow on the top right.
- Click Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- On the left Sidebar, click Your Facebook Information.
- Click Download Your Information.
- Under Date Range, choose All Time or any date range you like.
- On the right side, click Deselect All.
How do I copy photos from Facebook to my iPad?
If you click and hold on a picture on Facebook it gives to the option to save, share, or delete. If you press save, it will now automatically save them to your iPad. Sweet!